By Vanessa Sham • 07/14 @ 8:00 • Inspection of Nitrile Gloves已关闭评论
In this paper, we mainly talk about nitrile gloves inspection. NBR is prepared by emulsion polymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile, and its products have excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance and good heat resistance. Made of high-quality nitrile rubber with other additives and refined and processed; Nitrile gloves do not contain protein, have no allergic reaction to human skin, are non-toxic, harmless, durable and have good adhesion. Nitrile gloves are widely used in domestic work, electronics, chemical industry, aquaculture, glass, food and other industries such as factory protection, hospitals, scientific research and so on.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19, sales of nitrile gloves have increased greatly. However, the nitrile gloves market and industrial chain are chaotic, so the quality of the purchased gloves is difficult to guarantee. Nitrile gloves inspection can ensure the quality of products through proportional sampling to a certain extent, which is helpful for buyers to buy nitrile gloves with stable quality. This paper introduces the production technology of nitrile gloves, the possible defects of gloves and the main testing items, but excluding laboratory testing items, hoping to be helpful to importers of nitrile gloves.
Dipping nitric acid solution→cold water flushing→dipping alkali solution→flushing→mold washing agent→hand mold cleaning through brush tank→dipping hot water cleaning→dipping starch coagulant and drying（repeating twice）→dipping butadiene-acrylonitrile latex→draining→film shaping and drying→curling→film drying→hot water draining→dipping chlorine water and clear water tank for many times (for the purpose of further cleaning glove surface)→demoulding
Appearance: Gloves have many folds and creases on the surface, large color difference, dirty surface and unclean inside, and gloves have colloidal particles and curled edges.
Functions: 1) holes appear or easily damaged after being used.
2) Gloves are thin;poor in elasticity,durability, abrasion resistance;easy to deform.
3) easy corrosion and no oil pollution prevention; Easy water leakage; Big odor .
4) Light gloves may turn yellow after being used.
1) Cleanliness test to ensure that the product is clean in appearance and free from dirt;
2) Odor test, styrene-butadiene rubber added in the glove production process, impregnated with inferior and impure methanol solution, improper proportion of essence, etc. may cause glove odor. The peculiar smells are not allowed;
3) Check the color of the products, whether the individual products have uneven color, put the same products together in batches, and check whether there is color difference between the products;
4) Abuse test, pull the glove hard to check if it is cracked or deformed;
5) Leakage test: fill the glove with water and check whether it will leak;
6) Oil resistance test: put the nitrile mask into the oil stain to check if it leaks;
7) Label inspection, mainly includes checking the product packaging barcode, color, quantity, size and other information.
The nitrile gloves inspection mentioned above mainly focuses on appearance and function. Regarding the internal quality of nitrile gloves, we can also provide professional, economical and efficient laboratory testing service. The focus of service is to select specific product test item list and price comparison of test items for customers. Looking forward to your consultation.
This article is an original article for CLI Inspection, who is committed to providing high-quality product inspection technology and know-how sharing for global importers and retailers to make imports safer.
All rights reserved. The contents of this website provided by CLI Inspection may not be reproduced or used without express permission.
For reprint, please contact with CLI Inspection, thank you.
Senior professionals in the field of quality inspection are committed to finding and sharing valuable experiences.